Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Before the Storm

If you live on the East Coast of the US or have listened to the weather in the last few day you know we have had some rain here. In New Hampshire we also had wind as two lows pressure systems came together. This combination produced some spectacular cloud formations. These were shot in North Conway NH on October 19 late in the afternoon. I have adjusted them a little to bring out the contours of the clouds.
IMG_1038 IMG_1021 IMG_1022 IMG_1023 IMG_1028 IMG_1029 IMG_1030 IMG_1031 IMG_1032 IMG_1033 IMG_1034 IMG_1035 IMG_1036 IMG_1037 
Grenville

4 comments:

Connie said...

Great shots of the clouds, Grenville. We have had nothing but rain here the last two days.

Christine said...

Those clouds seem to be telling a story all their own. It amazes me how fast they change.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I think..of all the photo's I love to take the most...it is clouds! I love pictures of clouds..and these are just wonderful! I mean..those are some really mysterious clouds! Lovely photo's..

Carole Barkett said...

great post I love clouds there are so many variations