Souperior Meat Loaf
- 1 Lipton® Onion Soup Mix (or any brand you prefer)
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¾ C plain bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- ¾ C water
- 1/3 C ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape into loaf in 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan.
(Optional: spread some ketchup on top of loaf)
- Bake uncovered 1 hour or until done.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Sorry, there’s no photos of last night’s dinner.
It was delicious served with homemade macaroni and cheese.
Perfect comfort food for a rainy winter night – or snowy one too.