Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Coming- Another Winter Storm Warning!!!

This is what we are looking at this morning. Our local radio prognosticator is calling for rain/sleet later today, changing to snow over night. 4-6 inches possible but if the system sags a little we could be looking at up to 12 inches. Work for today will be refueling the tractor and getting out some rock salt. Definitely too wet to plow and y'all know I can't dance.
More as we go through the next two days.

On the summer side of the street, the pepper and egg plant seeds are in the Bio-Dome and traveling from window to window as the sun moves on. No activity yet but rest assured you will be among the first to see the new "babies."

2 comments:

possum said...

I can't decide whether to sigh or groan... I have had enough. If I can get thru this winter I guess I could survive another winter in the Poconos. Oh, but then, there are those hills... hmmmmm.
Just worried about having to go across the Bay early Thurs morning...
BUT, I could be in DC or Philly or .........

BugGirl said...

4-6 inches? Sorry, not much sympathy here in South Jersey...24 inches at my house last time, and we'll probably get 20 inches on top of it all. Fortunately, we got some warm weather in between and half of it melted away, so now we'll probably only have 30 inches total after this storm. Maybe if the weather holds out long enough for airplanes to take off I can make it Costa Rica after all :-)