Sometimes the less known about something, the better and leaving well enough alone can be the best thing to do.
WHY? Fellow bloggers commenting on a recent Working in the Yard post said:
- Montanagirl ... Everything looks nice, but I see a lot of ovals with a white line through them....Exactly what are those? Maybe it's supposed to be a photo there or something.
Elaine ... I see the same thing as Mona, with only four photos coming through, and the last several posts have reverted to the same thing.
- Anvilcloud ... I also saw that oval on one pic in Reader, but they're all here on your actual site.
Verb - Attempt to repair or improve something in a casual or desultory way, often to no useful effect.Luckily, I was able to locate images from this recent post and some older ones on my computer and was able to repost them.
v.intr. - To make unskilled or experimental efforts at repair; fiddle: tinkered with the engine, hoping to discover the trouble; to manipulate unskillfully or experimentally.
Who can comment?Forgot to mention in that post that I reset to Anyone as the previous option of User with Google Accounts excluded folks without a Gmail account. BUT, now we’re getting some of those VERY annoying Anonymous comments again, which is WHY the option was changed, so just wondering . . .
- Anyone - includes Anonymous Users
- Registered User - includes OpenID
- User with Google Accounts
- Only members of this blog