Pages

Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday Funnies

Hopefully, all those who guessed at last week's Friday Funnies had a bit of fun trying to figure out the what is this? posted photo. As for those who didn't venture a guess, there just could be a next time.

Honestly, I thought that some folks might have found the answer too easy and that it wouldn't have been a challenge — How wrong I was  as only 3 folks got it — BIG kudos to fellow bloggers, Buttercup of Buttercup Counts Her Blessings blog, Doris of Fun Times, and Sara, a non-blogger friend. 

Many people thought it looked like exercise equipment. In fact, it was taken at my recent dental appointment. I stared at the overhead light that looked like an alien image.
After saying that to the dental hygienist, she flipped it to show the other side and remarked that it looked like a steer and that was the image posted last week.
Thanks to all who participated. Unfortunately, there's no cash or prize involved, just the knowledge of getting it right. I hope that's enough for Buttercup, Doris and Sara.

Enjoy Your Weekend, Everyone.

12 comments:

Jon said...

Well, I would have never guessed that. When it's lit, it looks like a contraption from outer space.

But unlighted, I still think it looks like a happy cow...(*smile*)

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I see the cow - and it's wearing headphones!

DeniseinVA said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! ;)

MadSnapper said...

I think I would have guessed it by looking at the first photo, but the steer pic I thought exercise.. not a sight I want to see in real life.

Valerie said...

I guess I'm waiting for the next time!!

mamasmercantile said...

What fun, I obviously didn't guess it right.

TARYTERRE said...

i just saw it now and guessed right too. i have been seated under many of them in my lifetime.

Edna B said...

I never would have guessed! You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

Rain said...

I totally see it now!!! Great post!! :)

Buttercup said...

My guess tells you how often I go to the dentist. No prize needed. Thanks for the smile.

Connie said...

How interesting! I also thought it was some sort of exercise equipment, but I did see what I thought looked like a steer.

William Kendall said...

I wouldn't have known.