Ready or not – 24 days ‘til Christmas !
Jumping for joy like the penguin or boggled like the frog?
Grenville and I are keeping Christmas simple this year with no presents for each other, just contributions to charities. BUT, we are sending holiday cards – the kind that come in the mail vs. electronic ones. YES, we’re old-fashioned that way.
Want to exchange holiday greetings?
- Post by mail only (please)
- Include a photo of yourself, family to share
- Add a personal note (pretty please).
In return, we’ll do the same AND you get to “see” Grenville & Beatrice – isn’t that worth the cost of postage? No need to answer that one. We’re curious to “see” you all.
HOW to do this?
- Email Beatrice (check her blog profile page).
- Include your email, name, and mailing address.
- She will email back and provide OUR mailing address.
If you decide to “opt out,” that’s OK.
Thanks for your visits and comments on our road trips, household inconveniences, gardening, food adventures, and joys of grandkids.
We hope your holidays are as stress-less as possible.