Pages

Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday Funnies

Would you agree that this building might be considered "fit for a king?" I don't know its name, but it was spotted on an outing in Boston. It looks like a church, but a search of online images didn't jar my memory.
If anyone knows the name of this structure, please post in the comments. Thanks 

Our weekend weather will include sun and clouds and above-freezing temps; a BIG change from last weekend and earlier this week.

Enjoy your weekend, Everyone

13 comments:

MadSnapper said...

never been to boston but it does look fit for a king or queen or even a prince or princess.

Sara said...

It looks like the Flour and Grain Exchange Building on Milk Street in Boston.
Sara

Michelle said...

It is quite majestic.

William Kendall said...

It looks imposing.

L. D. said...

I do not know of any building in our area that looks like that but it looks like you are getting suggestions.

Emma Springfield said...

What an interesting building. Worth a look.

mamasmercantile said...

Certainly a lovely looking building. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

My name is Erika. said...

It does look like a crown. Happy weekend to you!

DUTA said...

Good news about the weather!That's the best part of your post. I suppose yo're all fed up with cold, freezing,snow, rain.

Nil @ The Little House by the Lake said...

Hmm I have no idea what it is, but it does look like a crown.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

DeniseinVA said...

Great photo but have no clue about the building. It does rather look like a crown. Glad your weather is improving.

Connie said...

The top of it looks like a king's crown to me, so yes, I think it would be fit for a king too.

baili said...

Yep

Looks like a Roman architecture to me