And, this recipe was so easy. Just mix the herbs together, rub on the pork sear it, then roast for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Herbed Roast Pork Tenderloin
- 1-1/2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Mix herbs in bowl, rub over pork and press in meat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, stir for 1 minute add pork.
- Cook pork for 10 minutes, turning to sear each side.
- Transfer to roasting pan; cook 20 minutes. Let rest 5-10 minutes; cut and serve.
Did I mention HOW easy this recipe was to prepare?