Friday, September 18, 2026

Friday Funnies

Next month, a new women's' clothing boutique is opening in a recently vacated downtown storefront. The previous business was also a boutique and when it was closed last month,  two mannequins remained in the window.

Both displayed a bit of modesty this week.(Window reflections were impossible to ignore or remove.)
These were spotted the same day that the media exploded with backlash after a female celebrity posed nude (nearly) for a sports-focused prediction app in which she holds a direct financial stake.

Seeing the figures after reading the news made this scene look very funny.

Enjoy Your Weekend, Everyone
We're going to a 1940s festival in Grassington, UK

6 comments:

Bijoux said...

How polite of that store!

Kathy G said...

Just shows that your neck of the woods is more considerate.

Lisca said...

You are obviously still on your travels. I'm so looking forward to hearing about your 'All Creatures Great And Small' tour. I watched the old series and loved it. It is still repeated every now and then on British TV.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca

Rita said...

I never heard about the celebrity almost nude thing, but I enjoyed the modest manikins! :)

mimmylynn said...

That is hilarious. A robe would have covered better but not have gotten the attention. Smart

Tom said...

...interesting to say the least.