Every now and then you see a photo opp(ortunity) which has some distractions in the way.
This post has a couple of examples. The photos were taken last weekend in Alton Bay, NH, after we went to Pop’s Clam Shell and stayed to watch a water skiing competition.
Enjoy Your Weekend, Everyone
We're going to the 73rd annual art show of the Nashua Area Artists association
in Greeley Park, Nashua, NH



16 comments:
Dogs find the strangest places to nap sometimes. But I think cats might find even stranger ones. Happy Friday. hugs-Erika
My first thought was that the pup never would had done that in my area; it's already hot and the sun reflected through the window would make it dangerous.
An unusual place to snooze but very cute.
The NH slogan is always a bit shocking.
This is too funny, Beatrice. That dog gives a whole new meaning to the expression, "asleep at the wheel." Have a blessed weekend!
My kind of Cheezy !!!!
Love this
Enjoy your weekend
Sue
Love the dog photo! Enjoy your weekend!
I hope the dog has a driving licence!
Cute [post. And cute dog too. It's way too hot here for a dog to snooze in the car. Unless the a/c was running of course.
Cute dog.
The license reminded me I love Cheez-Its crackers.
Dogs in the driver's seat or vicinity always make me laugh!
That dog is awfully cute!
Fun and a neat story shot.
Okay, I finally get it about the cheezy bit. Good one.
That is a cute pup!
Post a Comment