The Nashua River which is directly behind the our mill apartment residence often has kayakers and occasionally those fishing from a boat.
Recently, this couple was seen on the river. The female boater seemed interested in fishing, unlike than her male companion.
Seems some folks can't get away from their cell phones no matter the location.
It just goes to show that you never know what sights can be seen on the river.
It just goes to show that you never know what sights can be seen on the river.
Enjoy Your Weekend Everyone
Stay 🆒 another heat advisory 🥵 in NH until early next week
21 comments:
You never know, he might have been using a fish tracker app!
It's the way of the world nowadays. Everybody just stares at those darn things no matter where they are or what they're doing.
There must have been something he perceived as good on the phone. But good for the lady to be fishing. I hope she caught something. Stay cool today. hugs-Erika
We are in the same heat advisory here in the Sacramento Valley this weekend too. Thankful for AC !
Love the Friday Funnies today. I hope she will catch a whopper !
Sue
It seems a shame not to enjoy the view of the river.
You reminded me of the times my two daughters and I would go fishing. Their father would carry all the gear and sit and read a book while we went at it. It caused a whole LOT of comments from passersby!
XO
WWW
Indeed you never know. I am reminded of once seeing a woman’s paddling a SUP in a winter coat in late fall.,
She needs a new partner.
... role reversal?
Where, for goodness sake, are the lifejackets they should be wearing. I spent my young years as a lifeguard and can attest that it is very easy to fall into the water and ... just ...sink.
I do hope she caught some fish.
All the best Jan
This kind of scene is everywhere.
It's especially sad when children are given devices when they're suppose to be enjoying nature or family activities.
maybe there was a game on and he could not bear to miss it, and she just HAD to fish at that time. ha ha, this is funny ha ha and also weird to see, great capture
Ugh, the phone habit is a curse. I'm doing my best to cut down on my screen time, bit it's hard.
Personally I wouldn't dare to stand up in a tiny dinghy, I'd be nervous that a sudden violent wave would throw me overboard!
Cell phone addiction is so prevalent.
Nice that they were hanging cut together. Maybe he was using a fishing app like Boud suggested.
Well, at least he was quiet and out of her way!!
honestly dear friend Dorothy ,it is sad reality of today's world and relationships are affected seriously because people don't have self control :(
As a joke, I often take pictures of my husband on his cell phone (back in the day, it was his Blackberry). Our kids get a kick out of this. He can never leave work behind, sadly.
Post a Comment