This past Sunday, July 19, was National Ice Cream Day, a celebration we enjoy as evidenced by the previous post — but, it's an important day in our family for a very special reason. It's also the birthday of our oldest granddaughter.
She shares a July birthday with her grandfather, Patrick, who helped her celebrate her birth day, 15 years ago.
Happy 🎂 Birthday 🎉
We celebrated not only their birthdays, but also National Ice Cream Day at a RI creamery.



18 comments:
...a Happy Birthday with ice cream sounds mighty good to me.
Did you say, 15?!
I'm joining you because Erika mentioned you and I thought I'd pop round.
Happy double birthday! Celebrating with ice cream sounds a good idea in this heat.
I see you do Friday Funnies. I'll visit you again this Friday. (I do Friday Smiles).See you then!
Greetings from Spain,
Lisca
Yes that's correct. Unfortunately some young girls are in a rush to look older, but then when they are older, the reverse will happen.
Happiest of Birthdays and Ice Cream is the best way to celebrate.
Our son has his 58th birthday next week. Man, how can my First Born be that old??
Sue
Happy birthday to Patrick and to your granddaughter. She is a lovely young lady.
such a special month and so many happy faces!!
Hello again. Thank you for your comment. Yes, of course you can put me on the list. I blog on Tuesdays and Fridays.
See you soon,
Lisca
Such a joyful double celebration.
Birthdays and ice cream make the sweetest pairing! 🎂🍦
Wishing your granddaughter and Patrick many more happy years of shared memories.
Love the beautiful photos.
I knew in the past that your granddaughter was very pretty. She is quite beautiful now.
Happy birthday to Patrick and to your granddaughter, lovely photographs.
All the best Jan
Happy belated birthday to Patrick and your oldest granddaughter I bet he loves sharing a birthday with her. My mother shared her birthday with my nephew/her grandson and she always loved that. hugs-Erika
Fifteen years slides by faster than a melting glacier!
Happy Birthday to two very dear people. Looks like a wonderful celebration!
Your granddaughter is beautiful. Happy day to her.
Happy Birthday Blessings to your granddaughter! It's so amazing to see them grow before your eyes, but it always seems to go so fast. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words!
Happy birthday to Patrick and your beautiful granddaughter.
I shared a birthday with my grandmother and there's a photo of us together on my fifth (?) birthday.
Ice cream for all hands!
You are having a most celebratory month! Happy birthdays all around!
Post a Comment