Friday, October 2, 2026

Friday Funnies

While I've seen dogs in cars, this was a first — a pooch on a bike seen while on our recent UK trip. But, then I wasn't surprised as Brits do love their dogs and take them everywhere.
Also, the dog was careful enough to look both ways even if not wearing a helmet.
This bike rider and furry passenger were spotted when our tour bus made a stop at a shopping center near Harrogate.

Enjoy Your Weekend, Everyone
We're going to CT for a family member's 90th birthday

14 comments:

Bijoux said...

That's a sight I've never seen! Happy travels and celebrating.

My name is Erika. said...

HA ha. And I've seen dogs in motorcycles. Once I even saw one riding in the side car. If I had a bike I'd need a side car for the dogs. Well at least for Maddie as Pete might be too nervous for that. Happy Friday!

Kathy G said...

Cute! I would be afraid of the dog's safety should I crash the bike.

Linda G said...

I have seen dogs on motorcycles.

Anvilcloud said...

He or she (I do hate they 🙂) sure seemed to be enjoying life.

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love it! My daughter and her boyfriend have a French Bulldog who's like their baby, and have a stroller for him. Blessings!

Barwitzki said...

Oh, how lovely :-)) simply wonderful.
Thank you – it puts a big smile on my face.
I wish you all a wonderful birthday celebration.
All the best and warm regards, Viola

Tom said...

Travelling light with a friend!

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is adorable! Now I am wondering if he has a tiny seatbelt.

mimmylynn said...

Adorable

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I do see this here. Not often, but often enough for it not to be a surprise.

Lowcarb team member said...

Great pictures.
Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the 90th birthday party.

All the best Jan

Veronica Lee said...

That must have been such a funny sight! Dogs really do get to travel in style these days. Wishing you safe travels to CT and a joyful celebration for the 90th birthday.

nick said...

That's a very careful dog, looking both ways. A lot of humans aren't always so careful!