Today's Friday Funnies features wildlife seen around Nashua, NH, this week to show that humans aren't the only ones with fun moments.
Summertime is the time for outdoor dining, many downtown restaurants feature al fresco dining. This squirrel took advantage of sidewalk birdseed to grab a quick meal al fresco.
It's been a hot and humid week, pollen levels have been considered moderate to high. The yellow dust is seen everywhere, especially on vehicles. 

Cooler temps are forecast for the coming week, maybe some needed rain as well.
Enjoy Your Weekend, Everyone
We're home, dining al fresco & enjoying the new riverwalk & park.


23 comments:
Hello Summer! I love eating outside. I took my morning cuppa outdoors today. Great shots. That turtle is very cool too. Happy Weekend.
Such a fun roundup!
Love the ducks and turtles.
Always enjoy these Friday Funnies.
A very rowsie post. ")
Well, yikes on that icky pollen !
Achoo for sure.
Enjoy your dining al fresco. Sounds divine ...
Sue
How fun that you got all those animals to perform for you :-)
A lovely wildlife post, Dorothy. Your inner naturalist is surging to the fore!
...Dorothy stay cool, hydrated, well and happy.
OH, so many cool photos of the "wildlife" around your home. That riverwalk has opened a new window of beauties to behold! I love all the water birds and the squirrel, and the turtles too. I am missing ours since our pond went dry, but we are starting to get some more consistent rains, so hopefully the pond will start filling back up and by next fall the water birds and turtles will be back for the winter. I sure hope so. Oh! The Pollen! We've already had our pollen season here in Florida, and yes, it looked just like that on our cars and everywhere too. Yes, once the rains come it will look a lot better! Meanwhile, don't sit outside too long or you might turn yellow too! Have a lovely weekend.
Thank you for the smile! I've never seen pollen like this. Wow.
They're pretty darned cute, aren't they? Don't you just love seeing the world wake up?
I enjoyed seeing your wildlife and my goodness on that pollen? Wishing you both a wonderful weekend!
Stupendous pictures. I love to see ducklings behind the adult.
Pleased you are back home safe and sound and enjoying some al fresco dining.
I enjoyed seeing all of your photographs.
All the best Jan
We get that pollen problem sometimes and it is terrible! The wildlife is always fun to see.
Watch the mother duck swimming by a few times. The numbers are usually different. Other little ducks join the clan and others drop out.
Oh my gosh, I have never seen pollen this bad on a car. You got so many good wildlife photos. My favorite is the swans, you got them in perfect sync!
Your photos are lovely today, except the pollen. It's awful isn't it? That's how my car looks, and it's even floating on the water too. I know it will be gone soon, and it's not a bad thing for the pine trees, but its so messy and ick! Hope you're having a great weekend.
oooooh this was great, i enjoyed seeing all those wonderful critters. i thought the swans were bowing, but if they are not preening, they are usually sleeping!! such a cute picture of the squirrell!! we got rain late last night and it has really cooled things off!!
I would hate pollen on my car. Ack! But, those sleeping swans are so cute.
You got some great shots at the Nashua River of all those glorious creatures. Out green pollen season is over in Del Rio, and I am SO glad. Blessings!
I enjoyed the photos
Oh, how I love summer! All the wildlife comes out to play. Great photos of the ducks, the swans, and the turtles.
Dear Dorothy your summer season looks splendid and full of so many interesting and wonderful sights 🤗♥️
Big big big thanks for your brilliant shots of all the birds and other cute animals 🥰👍
I can only imagine how amazing it must feel to see them from close 🥰
Each sight delivers a heart sense of joy and gratitude!
Sending lots and lots of love and heartfelt best wishes to you and yours ♥️🙏
Post a Comment