This recipe is super easy. Everything needed was already in the pantry, including the 8x8 baking dish. Adding sugar to the peaches is optional. If the peaches are over-ripe, they may be sweet enough. If you use peaches canned in syrup, they should be sweet without added sugar.
Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- 3 C sliced fresh peaches
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1 TBSP brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (more if you like)
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanila (optional)
- 1 C Bisquick mix
- 1 C milk
- 1/2 C (1 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine peaches, granulated sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg, cinnamon, and lemon zest.
- Mix together Bisquick, milk, and brown sugar. Add to 8x8 baking dish.
- Pour fruit on top of mixture, do not stir.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes.
We gave this recipe two forks, one for each of us.