Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

Frenzied or Frazzled Fireworks

These fireworks shots were taken awhile ago, and forgotten about until this weekend when I started reorganizing photo files on my computer. The results were not as good as previous attempts, which is probably why I forgot about the photos until now.. 

These displays were shot along the river walk in Nashua, NH near the mill apartments where we live. The viewing location was not ideal as trees and poles blocked a clear view. The camera has a "fireworks" setting, but was handheld with erratic results.



This one reminded me of flames in a fire.
And, this one appeared to look like holiday lights. 

This final shot reminded me of an explosion.
Hope your weekend was a good one and cooler than ours. It's still "summer-like" here in NH and daytime as temperatures were in the high 80s both Saturday and Sunday. 

16 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

A fun discovery for you ... and us.

Valerie said...

Quite spectacular firework shots. The photographs turned out well.

MadSnapper said...

I think they are wonderful, I like them better than the perfect shapes of fireworks. amazing to me

mamasmercantile said...

Impressive photos, I am a great fan of a firework display.

Lady Jane said...

Those are pretty wild fireworks. I liked the 3rd one. It has been so hot around here. My breathing bothers me when it is humid so not much is getting done outside. One thing it will change in a heartbeat so I am not complaining lol... Have a great week. Hugs, LJ

Kay G. said...

Well, I think your photos of the fireworks look great!
It is hot here in Georgia but I am hopeful that it will cool down soon!

Doris said...

I think the squiggly fireworks lines are rather beautiful! We love fireworks displays that are close. But not Ellen...seeing from a far distance is fine with her.
(It's hot and humid here too....I'm fine with it because I like summer!!)

Emma Springfield said...

Some people wonder why we like fireworks so much. Your beautiful pictures show why.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful!

The same heat is lingering here, supposedly now until Thursday.

Michelle said...

Hey, I like the results!!

The Furry Gnome said...

Love those pix!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots of the fireworks. Your camera is much better than mine.

Kathy said...

I really like these. Beautiful fireworks. It is still hot here too, although it is supposed to cool off this weekend. I like summer and the hot weather so I am not complaining about it lasting a few weeks more.

Lynn said...

My goodness - beautiful results! You live in a special place, seems like.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Wow, your photos are great of the fireworks! We have been getting a lot of rain this past few days and a cold front has come upon us..........it is all wonderful! Have a wonderful weekend!

Ida said...

Fun fireworks shots. Many have that wonderful "artsy" look to them that I find very fun.