Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Funny

A serious case of home renovation or HELP where did the back of my house go?

Actually, in this case it's the first of these two options. This house in Nashua, NH, is not being totally demolished (as you might think by the photo). I learned from folks at the historical society (located right across the street) that the demolition is removing what was an addition with the main structure being left intact. I was told that the folks who bought the property plan to renovate and then re-sell it or in current terms "flip" the property. Looks like the new owners are in for major renovations.


Enjoy your weekend, Everyone.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm glad the old house is being saved but the owners have a LOT of work in front of them.

MadSnapper said...

not something I would want to tackle but I sure will like the new old home.. glad they are saving it

William Kendall said...

That'll be serious work.

Emma Springfield said...

At first I thought this was another after picture of tornado activity. I would like to see the final results.

Connie said...

Whatever you call it, that looks like a lot of work to me! Have a nice weekend.

possum said...

Be sure and show us the end results.
Looks like the central heating system is gone.
Good luck to the renovators!