Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This is a test !!!!!!!!

Well this started out as a test but has failed utterly (even the cow is embarrassed). So what is the problem??? I finally have succumbed to the iPad fever. BUT not the newest one. Yes it is great but I don't do gaming, graphics, music composition. The dictation feature is nice but I rewrite almost everything I do so that is out. Soooo I now have a refurbished iPad2. This will now be my road 'puter. Some great pluses were figuring out the cloud (if that is possible) and having the iPad connect to the MacBook and the iPod and all of them get together and connect to each other. Really cool. Change something on one calendar, or in to-do, or add a contact and poooffff!!!!! It's on all of them. Take a picture with any one of them and pooooffff again. It's on all of them.The problem is with blogger.....for some reason when I try to insert a picture the program can't find where the pictures are on the iPad?. Soooo friends,,,,, does anyone have a solution or work around for this?????? Cut and paste doesn't work. Blogger doesn't have an iPad version yet (but does have an iPhone version). Any ideas will be welcome. Grenville

4 comments:

john bain said...

I wish I could help Grenville, but the truth is, I don't have a clue what you are talking about! :-)

Country Gal said...

Wish I could help . I either blog from my PC or my Dell notebook . Hope you find a way to blog with your iPad 2 !

MadSnapper said...

no ipad here

Montanagirl said...

I don't have an iPad nor an iPhone, contrary to what my daughter thinks I should have!! LOL