Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ever Happen to You?

Many Thanks to Everyone for your wonderful comments on the posts detailing our NH fall road trip. Grenville and I read and appreciate ALL of them.

Sorry, if I haven’t been commenting on your posts as well. But, it’s NOT my fault – honest.

WHY?
The past couple of evenings, blogger has been acting very strange, which is not unusual in itself.

For example, on our Frog & PenguINN blog, I go to sign in, yet the site comes up that I am already signed in! OK, but when I go to a blog to post to leave a comment, this message comes up . . .

Your current account (onleyimages@gmail.com) does not have access to view this page.

Click here to logout and change accounts.

And, so I click on the link and re-sign in the comment gets posted. But then it happens again on another blog !

It’s VERY frustrating and also time consuming. So, if it seems that I have not commented on some recent posts, NOW you know WHY.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the Electro Gremlins are visiting. Did you know they invented Blogger just to drive us crazy(ier).
Grenville

Elaine said...

Gremlins for sure! I haven't been having trouble with Blogger for a while, but Picasa was doing strange things when I was making collages this evening. Must be something in the air, trying to tell us we've been away from home too long.

Allison said...

It happens to all of us. So we comment when we can, and read silently when we can't. :)

possum said...

Yes! Exactly what I have been saying!

Out on the prairie said...

Hate it when electronics fail, I haven't had this yet. Always nice to hear from you.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Grenville, crazier? Who us... You may have a point there!

Elaine, maybe so and it will be good to get home next week. Thankfully Picassa has not been as erratic.

Allison, that happens quite a lot recently, more so with being on the road.

Possum, some days are like that, thankfully not all.

Steve, glad the gremlins have not found you!