We’re glad none of these folks live in our neighborhood, cause it’s a quiet night at the Frog & PenguINN.
And, it’s just what Grenville and I need tonight after a weekend of activities – more than usual for us cause in summer time we’re tired by the weekend, which is recoup time for us, But not this weekend, which had us on the go with July 4th related events. Within the past 36 hours we . . .
- Hosted a small get-together Sat evening with some friends.
- Attended an outdoor band concert and ice cream social.
- Watched a non-motorized July 4th parade. (Grenville participated as a walking billboard to advertise the book sale below.)
- Helped the Friends of the Library with their annual Firecracker book sale after the parade.
- Attended the 5th Annual Doo-Dah parade in Onancock, VA (next town) always held in late afternoon.
And also in matching His and Her . . .
There’s much more to come later this week about these events. Grenville shot a video of the Doo-Dah parade – these folks really had a great time – and so did we !