Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Erin go Braugh Answer

YES Erin go braugh does mean Ireland forever… that was the easy one. The blessing i left for you was a variation of what Christer said.

“May the road rise up to meet your feet, And the wind be always at your back.”

Since my Irish is very very rusty i had to use a translator for this one. In fact it’s the same translator i use for my Spanish homework when i really get stuck, Igoogle.com.

The prize for this one Christer is a choice of a spin of the composter, or work the manure spreader. Personally i would take the spreader since it is more fun.

And thank you all for participating. Remember, even if you didn’t win and you’re in the neighborhood you can always drop in at the Frog & PenguINN, for a snack.

Grenville

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it would be fun to work with the manure spreader :-) I´ll see when I can pop over :-)

Have a great day now!
Christer.

Anvilcloud said...

Waydaminut! I want an honourable mention -- the prize that Christer doesn't choose, which I hope is the spreader. I mean, look at my answer willya? I just didn't want to spoil it for others, so I kindalike hid it. But it's there, dagnabit! ;)