A quick trip through Kennebunk on a beautiful autumn afternoon.
Kennebunk was settled in 1621 and developed as a trading and shipping center with light manufacturing. It was part of the town of Wells until 1820, when it incorporated as a separate town. To the Abenaki Indians, Kennebunk meant the long cut bank.
On a fall afternoon; a steeple peaked through leaves.