Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

AND the WINNER is>>>>>>>

Almost forgot to post this to make it officially official. The grand prize winner of the 5 ton Zucchini  in the Flower to Veggie contest was our good friend Christer of the Cottage by Crane Lake.

Unfortunately, due to some silly regulations about over size and weight, the US Postal Service, UPS, and almost every shipping company will be unable to send it, so just drive on over here Christer and I'm sure we can squeeze it into your back seat, as long as the dogs stay home ;-). Or bring the dogs, take the zucchini home and leave the dogs with us :-)

The other squash is going to be turned into a casserole tonight by the Princess. I volunteered to do it or even just help but was told no, so i am off to the front porch (now that the temperature is tolerable 82.6F) to read, and stay safely out of the way.

1 comment:

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

I think I can drive almost all tyhe wayb to You if I drive via Russia :-) But I do need to find a ferry taking me to Alaska of course :-) :-) I think the zuccini will be a bit old by then :-) :-)
Christer.