1/3 C milk or light cream
Salt & pepper to taste
3 tbsp butter
1 C chopped scallions
3-ounce package cream cheese (cut in pieces)
- Beat eggs together in bowl. Add milk or light cream, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture.
- Cook until mixture begins to set on bottom and around edges.
- Add cut-up cream cheese. While cooking, stir egg mixture to melt cream cheese.
- Continue cooking over medium heat about 3-4 minutes, until eggs are cooked throughout, turn heat off. Let sit and butter English muffins or toast.
Here are more ways to use PHILLY® Cream Cheese.